As we are going to be traveling and working with an established social justice organization that has been in Guatemala for over 30 years (Mennonite Central Committee), the local travel, accommodations, health and safety arrangements are taken care of so we can focus on our experience and work with the Guatemalan people we will meet. Nevertheless, listed below are some helpful links that will give you general information on traveling to and in Guatemala.
- time.com/79937/how-stud…Guatemala updates 5 months ago
- Ikea develops flat-pack refugee shelters dezeen.com/2013/07/03/ike… via @dezeenGuatemala updates 1 year ago
- Resources and Downloads for Global Competence edut.to/VnWjzz via @edutopiaGuatemala updates 1 year ago
- Responsibility to protect is the new norm at the summit level within the international community. #nafsa13Guatemala updates 1 year ago
- "Don't think you have greater knowledge than the natives and ignore their own." #KofiAnnan #nafsa13Guatemala updates 1 year ago
%d bloggers like this: