As we are going to be traveling and working with an established social justice organization that has been in Guatemala for over 30 years (Mennonite Central Committee), the local travel, accommodations, health and safety arrangements are taken care of so we can focus on our experience and work with the Guatemalan people we will meet. Nevertheless, listed below are some helpful links that will give you general information on traveling to and in Guatemala.
- Deutsch Lernen: The Best Ways to Learn German iheartberlin.de/2015/09/29/deu…Guatemala updates 2 days ago
- "Breakfast: The Vinyl & Breakfast Market" stilinberlin.de/2015/05/breakf…Guatemala updates 2 days ago
- "Hip Hop in Berlin: Berries" stilinberlin.de/2015/06/hip-ho…Guatemala updates 2 days ago
- "Berlin's Best Coffee: Third Wave Coffee Guide" stilinberlin.de/2014/06/berlin…Guatemala updates 2 days ago
- "Cheesecake in Berlin: Five elephant in Kreuzberg -- stilinberlin" stilinberlin.de/2014/03/food-i…Guatemala updates 2 days ago
%d bloggers like this: