As we are going to be traveling and working with an established social justice organization that has been in Guatemala for over 30 years (Mennonite Central Committee), the local travel, accommodations, health and safety arrangements are taken care of so we can focus on our experience and work with the Guatemalan people we will meet. Nevertheless, listed below are some helpful links that will give you general information on traveling to and in Guatemala.
- Pre-Figaro warmup and preparation. http://t.co/uLqv3Hcjt0Guatemala updates 6 months ago
- http://t.co/dhwHPDgjIoGuatemala updates 6 months ago
- http://t.co/2YxKenHhXjGuatemala updates 6 months ago
- Waiting to board for Chicago. #is344 http://t.co/zrR4kJzr1kGuatemala updates 7 months ago
- Lisa Bassenge - Xjazz Live residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?755…Guatemala updates 7 months ago
%d bloggers like this: