As we are going to be traveling and working with an established social justice organization that has been in Guatemala for over 30 years (Mennonite Central Committee), the local travel, accommodations, health and safety arrangements are taken care of so we can focus on our experience and work with the Guatemalan people we will meet. Nevertheless, listed below are some helpful links that will give you general information on traveling to and in Guatemala.
- Fun times on Francis' old stomping ground. http://t.co/K9I2fzDzAVGuatemala updates 1 week ago
- 2nd paper to cover #cleanindia http://t.co/5vrKFvxqt9Guatemala updates 1 week ago
- Clean India March with school kids through neighborhoods. http://t.co/9yCLAcVwgeGuatemala updates 1 week ago
- Highly skilled removal of the flesh of the coconut. http://t.co/VugXfHCrUtGuatemala updates 1 week ago
- http://t.co/hXeOsmqtJwGuatemala updates 1 week ago
%d bloggers like this: