As we are going to be traveling and working with an established social justice organization that has been in Guatemala for over 30 years (Mennonite Central Committee), the local travel, accommodations, health and safety arrangements are taken care of so we can focus on our experience and work with the Guatemalan people we will meet. Nevertheless, listed below are some helpful links that will give you general information on traveling to and in Guatemala.
- 2pm and about to takeoff from GUA. Everyone accounted for and in good health.Guatemala updates 3 months ago
- Last supper at Frida's in Antigua. https://t.co/zpOY3eKRoCGuatemala updates 3 months ago
- Gotta love this on day two after 8 hours together in a van! (Somehow didn't post - too good not to). https://t.co/rU7NrRDwCAGuatemala updates 3 months ago
- Starting hike to Vegan del Volcan https://t.co/ppO9Lo3Y4mGuatemala updates 3 months ago
- Relaxing after dinner in perfect weather https://t.co/vb3HsiG1EHGuatemala updates 3 months ago
%d bloggers like this: