As we are going to be traveling and working with an established social justice organization that has been in Guatemala for over 30 years (Mennonite Central Committee), the local travel, accommodations, health and safety arrangements are taken care of so we can focus on our experience and work with the Guatemalan people we will meet. Nevertheless, listed below are some helpful links that will give you general information on traveling to and in Guatemala.
- Arrived at hotel and taking lunch now. Good reflective day thus far. https://t.co/MBj2dxDPrxGuatemala updates 4 days ago
- Arrived at hotel and taking lunch now. Good reflective day thus far. https://t.co/tJOWJy42HUGuatemala updates 4 days ago
- On our way to Sibinal for a short talk about how one community defended the earth and their way of life. After that, lunch and rest time.Guatemala updates 4 days ago
- Should have cell service for the day, but not for a bit after tomorrow afternoon.Guatemala updates 6 days ago
- Driving to San Marcos. Wonderful time in Salquil, Nebaj, and Antigua Xonca.Guatemala updates 6 days ago
%d bloggers like this: